If you want to be our customer and you received or negotiate cooperation conditions
The Controller of your personal data is Saint-Gobain Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dąbrowa Górnicza (42-530), ul. Szklanych Domów 1, e-mail address: email@example.com , entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-East in Katowice, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No.: 0000124376, holder of (tax identification number) NIP: 5262297860, (statistical number) REGON: 014904535, with share capital of PLN 210.549.000,00, BDO: 000002847.
You have the right to access your data, correct the data, request that the data be deleted, as well as the right to limit data processing, data transfer, to file an objection to processing of your personal data.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body if your data are processed unlawfully. In Poland such a supervisory body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of:
- Conducting tenders and any other bidding and negotiation procedures, the result of which is to conclude cooperation with the Controller and perform the contract - for the duration of the tender, conducting the bidding procedure or negotiations, as well as for the time corresponding to the length of the limitation period for any claims;
- Assessment of the credibility of business entities - for the duration of the tender procedure or negotiations.
You will not be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling, and having a legal effect on you or significantly affecting you in a similar way.
Providing data is voluntary, but without providing the data, it will not be possible to conduct the tender procedure or negotiate.
The legal basis for the processing of my data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b), lit. c) and lit. f) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC. The Controller's legitimate interest is to assess the credibility of potential contractors in the process of ongoing negotiations or tender proceedings.
If you agree to receiving marketing messages also to your e-mail address, the further legal basis is Article 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services Electronically and Article 172 of the Act dated 16 July 2005 – Telecommunications Law.
To the extent that the data are processed under a separate consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. This shall, however, have no effect on the lawfulness of the data processing process conducted prior to the consent withdrawal.
Recipients of the personal data could include:
- Companies from the Saint - Gobain capital group supporting the process,
- entities participating in the tender, offer or negotiation process,
- entities supporting the organization and conduct of tenders, tender proceedings or negotiations
- suppliers of necessary IT tools,
- hosting providers.
Due to the fact that the Controller has capital connections with companies from the Saint-Gobain Group which have their registered offices also beyond Europe, your data may be transferred beyond the European Economic Area in the scope of the IT tools provided and used by the Controller, as well as to countries which have not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an appropriate level of personal data protection. In the remaining scope the data shall be transferred in particular under standard contractual clauses approved by a decision of the European Commission.
You have two types of the right to object to your personal data processing; if the Controller processes your personal data:
- On the basis of its legitimate interest, you can file an objection for reasons associated with their particular situation;
- For the purposes of direct marketing, you can file an objection in every case.