If you represent a customer of SGCP
The Controller of your personal data is Saint-Gobain Construction Products Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gliwice (44-100), ul. Okrężna 16, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number: (048) 323 396 300, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No.: 0000086064, holder of (tax identification number) NIP: 5220101585, (statistical number) REGON: 011114850, with share capital of PLN 314,627,500.00, BDO: 000006702.
You have the right to access your data, correct the data, request that the data be deleted, as well as the right to limit data processing, data transfer, to file an objection to processing of your personal data.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body if your data are processed unlawfully. In Poland such a supervisory body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Your data will be processed for the purposes of:
1. Pursuing the Controller’s legitimate interest described below – for a period necessary to pursue the Administrator’s legitimate interest, in this respect not longer than until your objection is recognised as justified due to your particular situation, and in the event when the legitimate interest is direct marketing – until you make an objection.
2. In the case of an order related to the services of transport of the purchased goods – for the purposes of:
a. Providing the service ordered,
b. Evaluation of the Customer’s satisfaction level after service delivery,
c. Appropriate communication, including communication to the e-mail address and telephone number provided,
- for a period necessary to provide the service, to demonstrate it has been duly executed, and a period of limitation of claims, if any,
3. Marketing purposes, consisting in promoting the services and goods offered by the Controller, the Controller itself, current events, promotions, pricelists, in particular in the form of product catalogues and promotional leaflets, assessment of the satisfaction level of the Customer making a purchase,
4. In the case of expressing individual and optional consents, the data will also be processed for marketing purposes consisting in providing you with information about products and services sold by the Controller, promotions, price lists and other information and promotional events via messages sent to your e-mail address or telephone number and during telephone conversations with you - until you withdraw your consent to receive marketing messages.
You will not be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling, and having a legal effect on you or significantly affecting you in a similar way.
The Controller will process the following categories of your data: identification data, personal data.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data is Article 6 Section 1 Letters f of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), i.e. the Controller’s legitimate interest consisting in measures connected with determining the terms and conditions of the contract with the Customer and facilitating communication related to the execution thereof, together with providing necessary settlements in connection with the contract concluded, filing claims, if any, as well as building relationships and taking care of the image and evaluating the satisfaction level connected with the transport service ordered.
If you agree to receiving marketing messages also via SMS and to the indicated e-mail address, the legal basis will also be Art. 10 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services and Art. 172 of the Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law.
If you agree to receiving voice marketing messages to the indicated telephone number, the legal basis will also be Art. 172 of the Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law.
To the extent that the data are processed under a separate consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. This shall, however, have no effect on the lawfulness of the data processing process conducted prior to the consent withdrawal.
Your data has been obtained from the Contractor represented by you.
Recipients of the personal data could include:
a. companies from Saint-Gobain capital group supporting the process,
b. the Controller’s distributors and business partners participating in the sales process,
c. if a transport service is ordered – entities involved in the transport of goods purchased by the Customer,
d. security services provider,
e. accounting services provider,
f. entities involved in the research on the your satisfaction level of our Customers,
g. suppliers of necessary IT tools,
h. hosting providers,
i. entities involved in marketing activities.
Due to the fact that the Controller has capital connections with companies from the Saint-Gobain Group which have their registered offices also beyond Europe, your data may be transferred beyond the European Economic Area in the scope of the IT tools provided and used by the Controller, as well as to countries which have not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an appropriate level of personal data protection. In the remaining scope the data shall be transferred in particular under standard contractual clauses approved by a decision of the European Commission.
You have two types of the right to object to your personal data processing; if the Controller processes the your personal data:
1. For the purposes of direct marketing, you can file an objection in every case,
2. On the basis of its other legitimate interest, you can file an objection for reasons associated with their particular situation.