If you are our customer's employee
The Controller of your personal data is Saint-Gobain Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dąbrowa Górnicza (42-530), ul. Szklanych Domów 1, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-East in Katowice, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No.: 0000124376, holder of (tax identification number) NIP: 5262297860, (statistical number) REGON: 014904535, with share capital of PLN 210.549.000,00, BDO: 000002847.
You have the right to access your data, correct the data, request that the data be deleted, as well as the right to limit data processing, data transfer, to file an objection to processing of your personal data.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body if your data are processed unlawfully. In Poland such a supervisory body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Your data will be processed for the purposes of:
- Pursuing the Controller’s legitimate interest described below – for a period necessary to pursue the Administrator’s legitimate interest, in this respect not longer than until your objection is recognised as justified due to your particular situation, and in the event when the legitimate interest is direct marketing – until you make an objection.
- In the case of an order related to the services of transport of the purchased goods – for the purposes of:
- Providing the service ordered,
- Evaluation of the Customer’s satisfaction level after service delivery,
- Appropriate communication, including communication to the e-mail address and telephone number provided,
- for a period necessary to provide the service, to demonstrate it has been duly executed, and a period of limitation of claims, if any,
- Marketing purposes, consisting in promoting the services and goods offered by the Controller, the Controller itself, current events, promotions, pricelists, in particular in the form of product catalogues and promotional leaflets, assessment of the satisfaction level of the Customer making a purchase,
- In the case of expressing individual and optional consents, the data shall be processed also for marketing purposes, consisting in providing you with information on products and services, promotions, pricelists, and other information and promotional events by means of messages sent to your e-mail address or telephone number or during telephone conversations with you – until you withdraw your consent for receiving marketing messages.
You will not be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling, and having a legal effect on you or significantly affecting you in a similar way.
The Controller will process the following categories of your data: identification data, personal data.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data is Article 6 Section 1 Letters f of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), i.e. the Controller’s legitimate interest consisting in measures connected with determining the terms and conditions of the contract with the Customer and facilitating communication related to the execution thereof, together with providing necessary settlements in connection with the contract concluded, filing claims, if any, as well as building relationships and taking care of the image and evaluating the satisfaction level connected with the transport service ordered.
If you agree to receiving marketing messages also to your e-mail address, the further legal basis is Article 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services Electronically and Article 172 of the Act dated 16 July 2005 – Telecommunications Law.
Your data has been obtained from the Contractor.
Recipients of the personal data could include:
- Companies from Saint-Gobain capital group supporting the process,
- The Controller’s distributors and business partners participating in the sales process,
- If a transport service is ordered – entities involved in the transport of goods purchased by the Customer,
- Security services provider,
- Accounting services provider,
- Entities involved in the research on the your satisfaction level of our Customers,
- Suppliers of necessary IT tools,
- Hosting providers,
- Entities involved in marketing activities.
Due to the fact that the Controller has capital connections with companies from the Saint-Gobain Group which have their registered offices also beyond Europe, your data may be transferred beyond the European Economic Area in the scope of the IT tools provided and used by the Controller, as well as to countries which have not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an appropriate level of personal data protection. In the remaining scope the data shall be transferred in particular under standard contractual clauses approved by a decision of the European Commission.
You have two types of the right to object to your personal data processing; if the Controller processes your personal data:
- On the basis of its legitimate interest, you can file an objection for reasons associated with their particular situation;
- For the purposes of direct marketing, you can file an objection in every case.