If you are our customer who made a compliant
The Controller of your personal data is Saint-Gobain Innovative Materials Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dąbrowa Górnicza (42-530), ul. Szklanych Domów 2, e-mail address: email@example.com , entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-East in Katowice, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No.: 0000092278, holder of (tax identification number) NIP: 9281005205, (statistical number) REGON: 970434546, with share capital of PLN 335.075.400,00, BDO: 000001550.
You have the right to access your data, correct the data, request that the data be deleted, as well as the right to limit data processing, data transfer, to file an objection to processing of your personal data.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body if your data are processed unlawfully. In Poland such a supervisory body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- to consider your complaint together with an analysis of the reasons for its submission,
- implementing your rights related to the right to submit a complaint,
- marketing, consisting in proposing products sold by the Administrator, the Controller itself, promotions, promotional events, in particular in the form of product catalogs and promotional newsletters, testing the level of customer satisfaction related to the complaint process,
- in the case of voluntary and optional consent, the data will also be processed for marketing purposes consisting in providing you with information about products sold by the Controller, promotions, price lists and other information and promotional events by means of messages sent to your e-mail address or telephone number and during telephone conversations with you.
Providing data is voluntary, but without providing the data, it will not be possible to consider the complaint.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b), lit. c) and lit. f) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC. The Controller's legitimate interest is marketing of its own goods, optimization of the complaint process and conducting customer satisfaction surveys related to the complaint process.
If you agree to receive marketing messages also via SMS and to the e-mail address provided, the legal basis will also be Art. 10 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services and art. 172 of the Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law.
If you agree to receive voice marketing messages to the indicated telephone number, the legal basis will also be Art. 172 of the Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law.
To the extent that the data are processed under a separate consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. This shall, however, have no effect on the lawfulness of the data processing process conducted prior to the consent withdrawal.
- supplying and operating the software used in considering the complaint,
- supporting the level of your satisfaction as a customer,
- suppliers or producers of products covered by the complaint,
- providing courier and postal services as well as transport companies,
- supporting the diagnosis of complaints, including experts, research institutes, certification centers, sales representatives, leasing companies, insurers and brokers,
- entities cooperating with the Controller as part of examining complaints, e.g. performing visual inspections at the Customer's premises,
- suppliers of IT tools necessary in the complaint process,
- hosting providers,
- companies of the Saint-Gobain capital group supporting the process,
- supporting marketing activities.
Due to the fact that the Controller has capital connections with companies from the Saint-Gobain Group which have their registered offices also beyond Europe, your data may be transferred beyond the European Economic Area in the scope of the IT tools provided and used by the Controller, as well as to countries which have not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an appropriate level of personal data protection. In the remaining scope the data shall be transferred in particular under standard contractual clauses approved by a decision of the European Commission.
The personal data shall be processed for the time:
- necessary to consider the complaint and for the time necessary to demonstrate the correctness of the exercise of the rights. This period corresponds to the length of the limitation period for claims,
- conducting marketing activities by the Controller or until you object to the further processing of personal data for marketing purposes, or until you withdraw your consent to sending SMS or e-mail or by voice messages to the indicated telephone number.
You have two types of the right to object to your personal data processing; if the Controller processes your personal data:
- On the basis of its legitimate interest, you can file an objection for reasons associated with their particular situation;
- For the purposes of direct marketing, you can file an objection in every case.