If you are our customer
The Controller of your personal data is Saint-Gobain Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dąbrowa Górnicza (42-530), ul. Szklanych Domów 1, e-mail address: email@example.com , entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-East in Katowice, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No.: 0000124376, holder of (tax identification number) NIP: 5262297860, (statistical number) REGON: 014904535, with share capital of PLN 210.549.000,00, BDO: 000002847.
You have the right to access your data, correct the data, request that the data be deleted, as well as the right to limit data processing, data transfer, to file an objection to processing of your personal data.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body if your data are processed unlawfully. In Poland such a supervisory body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of:
- Contract execution, including issuing a VAT invoice, which constitutes a direct consequence of concluding a sale agreement related to the goods offered by the Controller,
- Dispatching a VAT invoice to the e-mail address provided,
- In the case of an order related to the services of transport of the purchased goods – for the purposes of:
- Providing the service ordered,
- Evaluation of the Customer’s satisfaction level after service delivery,
- Appropriate communication, including communication to the e-mail address and telephone number provided,
- Fulfilment of relevant legal obligations, including accounting and tax obligations,
- Marketing purposes, consisting in promoting the services and goods offered by the Controller, the Controller itself, current events, promotions, pricelists, in particular in the form of product catalogues and promotional leaflets, assessment of the satisfaction level of the Customer making a purchase,
- In the case of expressing individual and optional consents, the data shall be processed also for marketing purposes, consisting in providing you with information on products and services, promotions, pricelists, and other information and promotional events by means of messages sent to your e-mail address.
You will not be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling, and having a legal effect on you or significantly affecting you in a similar way.
Providing your data is voluntary. However, failure to do so shall result in the inability to execute the contract. In the case of a transport service order, it shall be impossible to provide the service ordered.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data is Article 6 Section 1 Letters b, c, and f of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. The Controller’s legitimate interest is marketing of its goods and conducting research on the level of satisfaction of the Customer making a purchase and – if a service is ordered – the level of satisfaction of the Customer using the transport services.
If you agree to receiving marketing messages also to your e-mail address, the further legal basis is Article 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services Electronically and Article 172 of the Act dated 16 July 2005 – Telecommunications Law.
To the extent that the data are processed under a separate consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. This shall, however, have no effect on the lawfulness of the data processing process conducted prior to the consent withdrawal.
Recipients of the personal data could include:
- Companies from Saint-Gobain capital group supporting the process,
- The Controller’s distributors and business partners participating in the sales process,
- If a transport service is ordered – entities involved in the transport of goods purchased by the Customer,
- Security services provider,
- Accounting services provider,
- Entities involved in the research on the your satisfaction level of our Customers,
- Suppliers of necessary IT tools,
- Hosting providers,
- Entities involved in marketing activities.
Due to the fact that the Controller has capital connections with companies from the Saint-Gobain Group which have their registered offices also beyond Europe, your data may be transferred beyond the European Economic Area in the scope of the IT tools provided and used by the Controller, as well as to countries which have not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an appropriate level of personal data protection. In the remaining scope the data shall be transferred in particular under standard contractual clauses approved by a decision of the European Commission.
The personal data shall be processed for the time:
- Necessary to fulfil accounting and tax obligations resulting from separate legal regulations, as well as for the time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims related to the purchased goods,
- In the case of ordering a transport service related to the purchased goods – the period necessary to provide the service, for a period necessary for its appropriate execution and the period of limitation of claims, if any,
- Of conducting marketing activities by the Controller or until you file an objection to further processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or withdraw your consent for sending messages to the e-mail address provided.
You have two types of the right to object to your personal data processing; if the Controller processes your personal data:
- On the basis of its legitimate interest, you can file an objection for reasons associated with their particular situation;
- For the purposes of direct marketing, you can file an objection in every case.