If you are a job applicant
The Controller of your personal data is Saint-Gobain Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dąbrowa Górnicza (42-530) at ul. Szklanych Domów 1, e-mail address: email@example.com , entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-East in Katowice, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No.: 0000124376, holder of (tax identification number) NIP: 5262297860, (statistical number) REGON: 014904535, with share capital of PLN 210.549.000,00, BDO: 000002847
You have the right to access your data, correct the data, request that the data be deleted, as well as the right to limit data processing, data transfer, to file an objection to processing of your personal data.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body if your data are processed unlawfully. In Poland such a supervisory body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The data will be processed in order to recruit for the position of the Controller . In the event of voluntary and optional consent, the data will also be processed for the purposes of future recruitment conducted by the Controller.
You will not be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling, and having a legal effect on you or significantly affecting you in a similar way.
Providing data in the scope specified in art. 22 (1) § 1 and 2 of the Polish Labor Code is a statutory obligation, and failure to do so will result in the inability to participate in recruitment. In the remaining scope, providing data is voluntary.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data is:
a) Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) - hereinafter: GDPR in connection with art. 22(1) of the Polish Labor Code to the extent necessary to fulfil the Controller’s legal obligations;
b) legitimate interest of the Controller - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, consisting in:
- searching for employees and conducting recruitment procedures aimed at employing an employee whose qualifications best meet the Controller's needs,
- in connection with art. 22(1) of the Polish Labor Code - consisting in ensuring the safety of candidates participating in the recruitment or protection of property or control of production or keeping secret information, the disclosure of which could expose the employer to damage,
- consisting in pursuing claims;
c) Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR - if you consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment and if you provide data beyond those listed in point a). Consent may be expressed by submitting a statement or providing the data to the employer on its own initiative.
To the extent that data is processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out before its withdrawal.
Recipients of the personal data could include:
- recruitment agencies, temporary work agencies and entities running recruitment portals,
- entities from the Saint-Gobain capital group,
- entities providing archiving and destruction of documents,
- entity providing and servicing monitoring in the workplace,
- entities that are suppliers of ICT solutions,
- entities providing external hosting,
- external IT service providers,
- external law firms,
- the entity ensuring the protection of persons and property,
- providers of postal and courier services
Due to the fact that the Controller has capital connections with companies from the Saint-Gobain Group which have their registered offices also beyond Europe, your data may be transferred beyond the European Economic Area in the scope of the IT tools provided and used by the Controller, as well as to countries which have not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an appropriate level of personal data protection. More information on countries with adequate data protection can be found at
https://giodo.gov.pl/163/id_art/1519/j/pl. In the remaining scope the data shall be transferred in particular under standard contractual clauses approved by a decision of the European Commission.
Personal data will be processed until the end of the recruitment process. In the event of separate consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment, the data will be processed until the end of these recruitments or until the consent to data processing is withdrawn, but not longer than for a period of 12 months.
You have two types of the right to object to your personal data processing; if the Controller processes the your personal data:
- For the purposes of direct marketing, you can file an objection in every case,
- On the basis of its other legitimate interest, you can file an objection for reasons associated with their particular situation.