If you are an employee of the insurance company
The Controller of your personal data is Saint-Gobain Innovative Materials Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dąbrowa Górnicza (42-530), ul. Szklanych Domów 2, e-mail address: email@example.com , entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-East in Katowice, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No.: 0000092278, holder of (tax identification number) NIP: 9281005205, (statistical number) REGON: 970434546, with share capital of PLN 335.075.400,00, BDO: 000001550.
You have the right to access your data, correct the data, request that the data be deleted, as well as the right to limit data processing, data transfer, to file an objection to processing of your personal data.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body if your data are processed unlawfully. In Poland such a supervisory body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Pursuing the Controller’s legitimate interest described below – for a period necessary for pursuing the Controller’s legitimate interest, in this respect not longer, however, than a period deemed justified due to the particular situation of your objection, and in the event when the legitimate interest is direct marketing – until the time you file your objection,
- In the case of expressing individual and optional consents, the data shall be processed also for marketing purposes, consisting in providing you with information on products sold by the Controller, promotions, pricelists, and other information and promotional events by means of messages sent to your e-mail address or telephone number and provided during telephone conversations with you – until the time you withdraw your consent for receiving marketing information.
The Controller shall process the following categories of your data: identification data, contact details.
The legal basis for processing is Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), i.e. the Controller’s legitimate interest consisting in marketing its own products, measures related to determining the terms and conditions of a contract with a contractor and facilitating communication relating to the contract execution, together with securing the necessary settlements under the concluded contract, making claims, as well as building relationships, and taking care of the image.
If you agree to receiving marketing messages also as text messages and messages to your e-mail address, the further legal basis is Article 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services Electronically and Article 172 of the Act dated 16 July 2005 – Telecommunications Law.
If you agree to receiving voice messages to the indicated phone number, the legal basis shall also be Article 172 of the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law.
Your data have been obtained by the Controller from the Contractor.
Recipients of the personal data could include:
- Companies from Saint-Gobain capital group supporting the process,
- Accounting services provider,
- Entities to which the Controller is obliged to provide data in accordance with legal provisions,
- Entities that will submit claims for taking over the Controller with insurance coverage under the concluded insurance contract,
- Suppliers of IT tools necessary in the process,
- Hosting providers,
- Providers of post services.
Due to the fact that the Controller has capital connections with companies from the Saint-Gobain Group which have their registered offices also beyond Europe, your data may be transferred beyond the European Economic Area in the scope of the IT tools provided and used by the Controller, as well as to countries which have not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an appropriate level of personal data protection. In the remaining scope the data shall be transferred in particular under standard contractual clauses approved by a decision of the European Commission.
You have two types of the right to object to your personal data processing; if the Controller processes your personal data:
- For the purposes of direct marketing, you can file an objection in every case,
- On the basis of its other legitimate interest, you can file an objection for reasons associated with their particular situation.