If you are a contractor in another industry
The Controller of your personal data is Saint-Gobain Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Dąbrowa Górnicza (42-530), ul. Szklanych Domów 1, e-mail address: email@example.com , entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-East in Katowice, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS No.: 0000124376, holder of (tax identification number) NIP: 5262297860, (statistical number) REGON: 014904535, with share capital of PLN 210.549.000,00, BDO: 000002847.
You have the right to access your data, correct the data, request that the data be deleted, as well as the right to limit data processing, data transfer, to file an objection to processing of your personal data.
Additionally, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body if your data are processed unlawfully. In Poland such a supervisory body is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of:
- Conclusion and execution of a contract with the Controller and settling accounts with reference to the conclusion thereof – for a period necessary for the contract execution, and after its completion the data shall be processed for a period necessary to demonstrate that its obligations have been duly performed until the expiry of the periods set forth in legal regulations on document storage,
- Performance of the Controller’s statutory obligations, in particular tax and reporting obligations – for a period necessary for the performance of the Controller’s statutory obligations, in particular to the time of the expiry of the period of limitation of tax obligations,
- Pursuing the Controller’s legitimate interest described below – for a period necessary for pursuing the Controller’s legitimate interest, in this respect not longer, however, than a period deemed justified due to the particular situation of your objection.
You will not be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including profiling, and having a legal effect on you or significantly affecting you in a similar way.
Providing your data is voluntary. However, failure to do so shall result in the inability to conclude the contract.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data in the scope of contract conclusion and execution is Article 6 Section 1 Letter b of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) and Article 6 Section 1 Letter c of GDPR in the scope necessary for the Controller to perform its statutory obligations.
The legal basis for processing of your personal data is also Article 6 Section 1 Letter f of GDPR, i.e. the Controller’s legitimate interest, consisting in providing necessary settlements under the concluded contract and making claims.
Recipients of the personal data could include:
- Entities to which the Controller is obliged to provide data under the provisions of law,
- Companies from Saint-Gobain capital group supporting the process,
- Accounting services provider,
- Suppliers of IT tools necessary in the process,
- Hosting providers,
- Companies providing transport services,
- Providers of post services.
Due to the fact that the Controller has capital connections with companies from the Saint-Gobain Group which have their registered offices also beyond Europe, your data may be transferred beyond the European Economic Area in the scope of the IT tools provided and used by the Controller, as well as to countries which have not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an appropriate level of personal data protection. In the remaining scope the data shall be transferred in particular under standard contractual clauses approved by a decision of the European Commission.
If the Controller processes your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests, you may object to the processing of personal data for reasons related to your particular situation.